Quantitative determination of CBD, THC, and their metabolites in DBS by LC-MS/MS technique
- Test objective: Evaluation of the effectiveness of the consumed hemp preparations (dried flowers, oils, extracts, crystals, pastes) and optimization of the applied dose in the course of therapeutic marijuana treatment. The test is for informational purposes only and cannot serve as evidence in criminal cases.
- Method of testing: High-performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS).
- CBD (cannabidiol)
- CBD-OH (7-hydroxy-cannabidiol)
- CBD-COOH (7-carboxy-cannabidiol)
- THC (Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol)
- THC-OH (11-hydroxy-Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol)
- THC-COOH (11-nor-9-carboxy-Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol)
- Type of test material: Dried blood spot
- Test category: DBS, Toxycology