Quantitative determination of arginine metabolites profile in plasma/serum by LC-MS/MS technique
- Test objective: Scientific research on arginine metabolites.
- Method of testing: High-performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS
- Analysed substances: Arginine (Arg), citrulline (Cit), ornithine (Orn), methylarginine (MethylArg), dimethylamine, asymmetric dimethylarginine (ADMA), symmetric dimethylarginine (SDMA)
- Type of test material: Serum, plasma
- Test category: Metabolomics, Scientific research