Quantitative determination of cannabinoid profile in whole blood by LC-MS/MS technique
- Test objective: Monitoring of therapy with preparations derived from cannabis.
- Method of testing: High-performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS).
- CBD (cannabidiol)
- CBD-OH (7-hydroxy-cannabidiol)
- CBD-COOH (7-carboxy-cannabidiol)
- CBDA (cannabidiolic acid)
- CBG (cannabigerol)
- CBN (cannabinol)
- CBC (cannabichromene)
- THC (Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol)
- THC-OH (11-hydroxy-Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol)
- THC-COOH (11-nor-9-carboxy-Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol)
- THCA (tetrahydrocannabinolic acid)
- Type of test material: Whole blood
- Test category: Scientific research