Quantitative determination of psychoactive substances in whole blood/aqueous humor/urine by LC-MS/MS technique
- Test objective: Quantitative determination of psychoactive substances resulting from the ingestion of narcotic drugs/ psychotropic substances/ medications, performed for the purpose of providing expert opinion in the field of forensic toxicology.
- Method of testing: High-performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS).
- Analysed substances: Oxazepam, Benzoylecgonine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDA, MDMA, MDEA, Diazepam, Zolpidem, Nordiazepam, Morphine, Alprazolam, 7-Aminoflunitrazepam, 7-Aminoclonazepam, Flunitrazepam, Lorazepam, Codeine, Cocaine, Methadone, Clonazepam, 6-Acetylmorphine, Tramadol, THC, THC-OH, THC-COOH, CBD, Fentanyl, Hydroxyzine, 3-CMC, 4-CMC, 3-MMC, 4-MMC.
- Type of test material: Whole blood, aqueous humor, urine
- Test category: Toxicology