Quantitative determination of elements in hair/nails by X-ray fluorescence (XRF) technique
- Test objective: Determination of elements in materials of biological origin.
- Method of testing: Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence (EDXRF).
- Analysed substances: Calcium (Ca), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe), Potassium (K), Zinc (Zn), Sulfur (S), Selenium (Se), Strontium (Sr), Lead (Pb), Silicon (Si), and other elements present at very high concentrations in the body as a result of long-term exposure.
- Type of test material: Hair, nails
- Test category: Scientific research