Quantitative determination of homocysteine in DBS by LC-MS/MS technique
- Test objective: Homocysteine determination is performed, among other things, as part of the diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases, as well as in the case of suspected vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiency.
- Method of testing: High-performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS).
- Analysed substance: Homocysteine (Hcy)
- Type of test material: Dried blood spot, serum, plasma
- Test category: DBS, Metabolomics