Semi-quantitative determination of psychoactive substances in DBS by LC-MS/MS technique
Test objective: Detection and semi-quantitative (on a +/++/+++ scale) determination of psychoactive substances from:
- intake of narcotic drugs/psychotropic substances
- intake of drugs/prescriptions containing the substances listed below.
- Method of testing: High-performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
- Analysed substances: 6-Acetylmorphine, 7-Aminoflunitrazepam, 7-Aminoclonazepam, Alprazolam, Amphetamine, Benzoylecgonine, Clonazepam, Cocaine, Codeine, Diazepam, Fentanyl, Flunitrazepam, Hydroxyzine, Lorazepam, MDA, MDEA, MDMA, Mephedrone (4-MMC), Methamphetamine, Methadone, Morphine, Nordiazepam, Oxazepam, Tramadol, Zolpidem
- Type of test material: Dried blood spot
- Test category: DBS, Toxicology