Quantitative determination of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in DBS by LC-MS/MS technique
- Test objective: To detect the presence and determine the concentration of THC and its metabolite THC-COOH resulting from long-term systematic use of cannabis products or exposure of the body to THC. The test is for informational purposes only and cannot be used as evidence in criminal proceedings.
- Method of testing: High-performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
- Analysed substances: THC (Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol), THC-COOH (11-nor-9-carboxy- Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol)
- Type of test material: dried blood spot
- Test category: DBS, Toxicology