Quantitative determination of tryptophan metabolite profile in plasma/serum by LC-MS/MS technique
- Test objective: Scientific research on tryptophan metabolites.
- Method of testing: High-performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
- Analysed substances: 3-hydroxykynurenine (3HK), kynurenine (KYN), kynurenic acid (KYNA), quinolinic acid (QA), xanthurenic acid (XANA), picolinic acid (PA), 3-hydroxyanthranilic acid (3-HA)
- Type of test material: Serum, plasma
- Test category: Metabolomics, Scientific research